THE FOCUS AND SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
Due to the fragmented nature of economic theories, there is a need for new approaches to design a sustainable economy. In recent years, the concept of Holistic Economics has come to the fore with the concept of sustainability. Holistic Economics refers to approaches to addressing the economy in an integrated way and with all its connections on the basis of sustainability. Together with Holistics Economics, economic theory will both express a more sustainable economic approach and better analyze real life. Based on this reality, our journal will include articles on holistic approaches to the economy. The aim is to bring together studies that deal with the economy in all its dimensions on the basis of sustainability, and to provide an academic framework in which holistic economic theories are formed and integrated together.
The scope of the journal is all fields related to economics such as economy, finance, accounting, finance, management, business, marketing ... with a holistic approach to understanding the economy. It aims to publish original and high quality articles in all these fields. The journal also accepts case study articles written for both developing and developed countries.
We receive six types of posts:
1- Regular applications (open applications)
2- A special topic
a) Consisting of selected full-text articles from national/international conferences, symposiums or workshops on Holistic Economics.
b) By a guest editor invited by the editor-in-chief focusing on a particular area of research at Holistic Economics.
3-Criticism of Previously Published Research Papers
4-Case Study Articles
6-Letter to the Editor
HOLISTIC ECONOMICS (E-ISSN:2792-0828) & Doi Prefix:10.55094 ) is open access electronic journal, international peer-reviewed and periodical journal. The articles in the Holistic Economics is published in 4 times a year; WINTER (January), SPRING (April), SUMMER (July) and AUTUMN (October). Each paper published in the Journal is assigned a DOI® number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper.
Papers are welcomed both in English and Turkish.
Manuscripts are sent to online Manuscript Submission System. Send your manuscript to the editor at https://journals.gen.tr/holistecon/index
For any additional information, please contact with the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Holistic Economics published regularly in four issues per year in January, April, July, and October. All manuscripts submitted for publication are evaluated by the editors in chief, section editors, editorial board and referees.
2. The journal accepts the studies written in Turkish and English. Original research papers, technical notes, letters to the editor, discussions, case reports, and compilations are published in the journal.
3. Only the original scientific researches are included. It is essential that the information created in the scientific study needs to be new, suggest a new method, or give a new dimension to an existing information
4. Holistic Economics is an open-access electronic journal. All articles published in the journal are assigned the DOI number. All researchers worldwide have full access to the articles published in the journal and can download them without any subscription fee.
5. The manuscript submitted for publication in the journal must have not been published elsewhere or have not been sent to another journal to be published. These studies or their abstracts which were presented in a conference or published can be accepted if it is indicated in the manuscript. In addition, if the study is supported by an institution or is produced from a dissertation, this should be indicated by a footnote to the title of the manuscript. Those who want to withdraw their manuscripts for publication for some reason must apply to the journal management with a letter. The editorial board assumes that the owners of the manuscript agree to abide by these terms.
6. All responsibility of the manuscripts belongs to the authors. They should be prepared in accordance with international scientific ethics rules also mentioned in the journal. Where necessary, a copy of the ethics committee report must be added.
7. Manuscripts submitted to the Holistic Economics are sent to the referees after being checked with the "iThenticate" plagiarism software to see if they are partially or completely copied (plagiarism) from another study. Revision is requested from the authors for the manuscripts that result in high plagiarism (15% and above). If the necessary revision is not made within 60 days, the manuscript is rejected.
8. Within the knowledge of the editor-in-chief and relevant editors, it has the authority not to publish articles that do not comply with the terms of publication, to return them to the author for revision, and to arrange them in style. All manuscripts submitted to the Journal of Life Economics are sent to at least two referees after the initial review of the editors in chief, section editors, and editors related to the study issue with respect to formatting and content. After having positive feedbacks from both of the referees, the manuscripts are published. In case of having one positive and one negative feedback from the referees, the manuscript is sent to a third referee. Identities of authors are kept in the posts to be sent to the referees (Double-blind peer review). In addition, the authors are not informed about the referee
9. The referee process is carried out by the editors in chief. Even if it is approved by the referees, a publication that is not approved or accepted by the editors-in-chief cannot be published in the journal. The author or authors cannot create an obligation on the journal and other bodies on this matter.
10. The editor in chief has 7 days for the appointment of the referees after the arrival of the manuscript. While he/she appoints the referees, he/she takes the views of the section editor and the other editors related to the study issue. The manuscripts sent to the referees for evaluation are expected to be answered within 30 days. In case this is overcome, the editor makes a new referee appointment and withdraws the request from the former referee.
11. Required changes must be made by the author within 15 days after the decision of "Revision required".
12. Copyright of all published studies belongs to the Journal of Life Economics.
13. No copyright payment is made.
14. The opinions expressed in the articles published in the journal bind the authors. All legal responsibility of the articles belongs to their authors.
15. No study has differentiation or superiority from another study. Each author and study has the same rights and equality. No privileges are recognized.
16. Manuscripts submitted for publication in our journal must be prepared according to the rules of spelling of the journal. Spelling and template are included in the "Author Guidelines" heading
17. Manuscripts submitted for evaluation must not exceed 25 pages after they are prepared according to the specified template. The abstract of the manuscript should not exceed 300 words and a minimum of 3 and maximum of 7 keywords should be written.