Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text complies with the style and bibliographic rules specified in the Author's Guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
During the submission of the paper, I undertake to fill in all the names, titles, institutions, ORCID ID information and contact information of the all authors. I declare that I will upload this information as a separate file during the registration of the article to the system.
*Justification: It is obligatory by TR Index to publish the ORCID ID information of all authors in the article.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- I promise that the copyright agreement will be signed by the authors with a wet signature and uploaded during the registration of the article to the system.
- The text is (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- In accordance with the TR Index Rules, it has been mandatory for the authors to send an Ethical Commission report or an equivalent official letter as of 2020 for studies requiring ethics committee approval. In case an ethics agreement is required for my study, I undertake that I will prepare and upload it during the registration of the article to the system.
- The full text file, which does not contain any information about the authors, has been prepared as blinded to the referees and ready for submission.
- In addition to the parts of the article, both Turkish and English titles, Turkish and English abstracts, keywords and JEL Codes are also included in the full text file.
Section default policy
When the article is accepted for publication in the Holistic Economics, authors transfer all copyright in the article to the Holistence Academy Ar-Ge Yazılım Yayıncılık Eğitim Danışmanlık ve Organizasyon Ticaret Ltd. Şti.The authors reserve all proprietary right other than copyright, such as patent rights.
Everyone who is listed as an author in this article should have made a substantial, direct, intellectual contribution to the work and should take public responsibility for it.
This paper contains works that have not previously published or not under consideration for publication in other journals.
Personal information such as names and e-mail addresses entered in the Holistic Economics manuscript management system will be used only for the scientific purposes of this journal. This information will not be used for any other purpose or part and will not be shared with third parties.