Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text complies with the style, bibliographic rules and other issues specified in the Author's Guidelines.
- During the submission of the paper, I undertake to fill in all the names, titles, institutions, ORCID ID information and contact information of the all authors. I declare that I will upload this information as a separate file during the registration of the article to the system.
- I promise that the copyright agreement will be signed by the authors with a wet signature and uploaded during the registration of the article to the system.
- The full text file, which does not contain any information about the authors, has been prepared as blinded to the referees and ready for submission.
- In addition to the parts of the article, title, abstract, keywords and JEL Codes are also included in the full text file.
Please see the author COPYRIGHT FORM.
Journal of Applied Microeconometrics (JAME) is an Open Access journal and offers its published content directly to open access. The journal aims to contribute to the support and development of science with the Open Access policy with the content it publishes. It offers all usage (linking online, copying, printing, reproducing in any physical medium, distributing etc.) rights (unless otherwise stated in the relevant content) through Creative Commons, Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC) provided that the source is cited in known standards. For commercial use of the content, permission from the journal editor is required.
Personal information such as names and e-mail addresses entered in the Journal of Applied Microeconometrics manuscript management system will be used only for the scientific purposes of this journal. This information will not be used for any other purpose or part and will not be shared with third parties.