Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text complies with the style and bibliographic rules specified in the Author's Guidelines.
During the submission of the paper, I undertake to fill in all the names, titles, institutions, ORCID ID information and contact information of the all authors. I declare that I will upload this information as a separate file during the registration of the article to the system.
*Justification: It is obligatory by TR Index to publish the ORCID ID information of all authors in the article.
- I promise that the copyright agreement will be signed by the authors with a wet signature and uploaded during the registration of the article to the system.
- In accordance with the TR Index Rules, it has been mandatory for the authors to send an Ethical Commission report or an equivalent official letter as of 2020 for studies requiring ethics committee approval. In case an ethics agreement is required for my study, I undertake that I will prepare and upload it during the registration of the article to the system.
- The full text file, which does not contain any information about the authors, has been prepared as blinded to the referees and ready for submission.
- In addition to the parts of the article, both Turkish and English titles, Turkish and English abstracts and keywords are also included in the full text file.
Varsayılan bölüm politikası
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.