The article is devoted to the analysis of the CSW in the Azerbaijani language in the context of memory. In the course of the analysis, the study of the memory of famous psychologists such as L.Vygotsky, A.Leontiev and others were turned to and materials from works of J.Mammadguluzade, A.Akhverdiyeva, I.Nasimi and F.Kerimzade were used. The article gives a broad introduction to the socio-historical and cultural essence of memory in the context of CSW and memory. The dynamics of memory, the actualization of knowledge, retrospective and search, as well as the interpretation of the "demonstration" etymologist are more preferable. The article is based on such logic that memory is an integral part of human consciousness and is universal not only in Azerbaijani, but in all languages.
2. VYGOTSKY, L.S., Memory and its development in childhood // Chrestomathy on general psychology: The psychology of memory. M., 1979.
3. Vygotsky about memory and its development. https://students-library.com/.../ 62756-vyqotskiy-o-pamati-i-ee-razvitii-rol-iskusstvenniy).
4. GLUKHOV, V.P. Fundamentals of psycholinguistics: studies. manual for students of pedagogical university. M .: ACT: Astrel, 2005.
5. LEONTIEV, A.N. The development of higher forms of memorization // Chrestomathy on general psychology: The psychology of memory. - M., 1979.
6. NEMOV, R.S. Psychology: Textbook. for stud. higher ped. studies. Institutions: In 3 kN. - 4th ed. - M .: Humanit. ed. Center VLADOS, 2003.
7. HAGVERDIYEV, A., Selected works of the month. In two volumes. Volume II. Baku, “Leader Publishing”, 2005.
8. KARIMZADE., F. Hudaferin Bridge. Baku, Publishing House, 1982.
9. JALIL, M., Butcher. Works. Four volumes. I vol. Baku, “Leader Publishing House”, 2004.
10. JALIL, M., The rosary of the khan. Works. Four volumes. I vol. Baku, “Leader Publishing House”, 2004.
11. JALIL, M., The stories of Danabash village. Works. Four volumes. I vol. Baku, “Leader Publishing House”, 2004.
12. HUSEYNOV Sh., Psycholinguistics. Textbook. Publishing house of Baku University. Baku, 2004.